The latest inclusion of the United States Proton Therapy Market 2025 report by The DPI Research is targeted to deliver actionable insights into the existing Proton Therapy industry on the basis of Product, Method, and Therapy Type. The United States Proton Therapy market study carefully captures the strategies adopted by top market players during the forecast period.
United States Proton Therapy market is expected to reach nearly US$ 1 Billion, potentially US$7 Billion by 2025.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as rising cancer incidence, increasing the number of proton therapy centers, decreasing cost of proton therapy treatment, technological advances and market adoption. However, the high costs involved in the establishment of the center is likely to restrain growth in the forecast period.
The research report titled “United States Proton Therapy Market: Demand, Insights, Analysis, Opportunities, Growth Potential and Forecast 2018 – 2025” examines the market dynamics, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The study describes an in-depth analysis of the United States actual and potential proton therapy market.
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, volume, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. A comprehensive analysis has been done on the market share of US proton therapy center (installed base) and treatment room by the company. The report also provides information on the proton therapy current applications and comparative analysis with more focused on the pros and cons of proton therapy and competitive analysis of eight companies.
The report further sheds light on the number of treatment rooms, current and upcoming proton therapy centers. In addition, the report also provides essential insights into the number of patients treated at US proton therapy centers from 2008 to 2015.
The report also includes an assessment of US reimbursement scenario, proton therapy clinical trials and offers a clear view of the proton therapy center component analysis. Key trends in terms of venture capital investment, collaborations, partnerships, licensing and development agreements are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the US proton therapy market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the proton therapy market. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product portfolio, US proton therapy centers developed by the companies and recent development & trends of the proton therapy market.
Key Highlights of the United States Proton Therapy Market Report:
- Proton Therapy Current Applications
- Pros and Cons of Proton Therapy, Radiotherapy, and Carbon Ion Therapy
- Proton Therapy Competitive Analysis: By Company
- Market Size & Analysis: United States Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
- Market Opportunity Assessment: United States Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
- United States Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- United States Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
- United States Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
- United States Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers (2008 – 2015)
- United States Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
- Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
- Proton Therapy Clinical Trial Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
- Proton Therapy Market – Major Deals
- Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Proton Therapy Market
- Major Companies Analysis
Key Companies Covered in the Report are as follows:
- Ion Beam Applications(IBA)
- Varian Medical Systems
- Mevion Medical Systems
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. What is Proton Therapy?
3. Proton Therapy Current Applications
4. Proton Therapy Comparative Analysis
4.1 Pros and Cons of Proton Therapy, Radiotherapy and Carbon Ion Therapy
4.2 Proton Therapy Competitive Analysis: By Company
5. Market Size & Analysis: United States Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
5.1 Proton Therapy Patients Treated Statistics (Volume)
5.2 Proton Therapy Market Analysis (Value)
6. Market Opportunity Assessment: United States Proton Therapy (2012 – 2025)
6.1 Potential Proton Therapy Patient Base (Volume)
6.2 Potential Proton Therapy Market Demand Analysis (Value)
7. Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States Proton Therapy Market
7.1 Market Drivers
7.2 Market Inhibitors
8. United States Number of Treatment Rooms and Forecast (2012 – 2025)
9. United States Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) and Treatment Room Market Share: By Company
9.1 Proton Therapy Center (Installed Base) Market Share
9.2 Treatment Room Market Share
10. United States Proton Therapy Center Infrastructure Analysis: Treatment Rooms & Proton Therapy Accelerator
10.1 Current Proton Therapy Centers
10.2 Demand for Proton Therapy Centers
11. United States Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers (2008 – 2015)
12. United States Proton Therapy Reimbursement Scenario
13. Proton Therapy Center Component Analysis
13.1 Proton Accelerator
13.2 Beam Transport System
13.3 Beam Delivery System
13.5 Treatment Planning System
13.6 Image Viewers
13.7 Patient Positioning System (PPS)
13.8 Human Resource
14. Proton Therapy Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Institute & Country
14.1 Year 2017
14.2 Year 2016
15. Proton Therapy Market – Major Deals
15.1 Collaboration Deals
15.2 Licensing Agreement
15.3 Exclusive Agreement
15.4 Partnership Deals
15.5 Venture Capital Investment
15.6 Development Agreement
16. Key Companies Analysis
16.1 Ion Beam Applications(IBA)
16.1.1 Company Overview
16.1.2 Product Portfolios
16.1.3 United States Proton Therapy Centers Developed by IBA
16.1.4 Recent Development
16.2.1 Company Overview
16.2.2 Product Portfolios
16.2.3 United States Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Hitachi
16.2.4 Recent Development
16.3 Varian Medical Systems
16.3.1 Company Overview
16.3.2 Product Portfolios
16.3.3 United States Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Varian
16.3.4 Recent Development
16.4 Mevion Medical Systems
16.4.1 Company Overview
16.4.2 Product Portfolios
16.4.3 United States Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Mevion
16.4.4 Recent Development
16.5.1 Company Overview
16.5.2 Product Portfolios
16.5.3 United States Proton Therapy Centers Developed by Optivus
16.5.4 Recent Development
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
More Information @ https://dpiresearch.com/reports/united-states-proton-therapy-market-2/
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.
Head of Business Development
DPI Research | Web: https://dpiresearch.com
Direct Line: +91-766-764-8693