The United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market study describes how the healthcare industry is evolving and how major and emerging players in the industry are responding to long term opportunities and short-term challenges they face. One major attraction about Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is its growth rate. Many major players – including Illumina, Natera, Quest Diagnostics, Yourgene Health etc have been looking into Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market as a way to increase their market share.
Download Report Sample: https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report/
The United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) market is expected to touch a valuation of USD 2.5 Billion by 2028.
The U.S. Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market is growing with the increasing per capita income, growing interest, increase in incidences of chromosomal aneuploidies among fetus, development of advanced non-invasive prenatal testing products, rising awareness regarding non-invasive prenatal testing, rising focus on reimbursement for NIPT, increasing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods and ACOG guidelines recommend NIPT for all pregnancies regardless of risk. The market shows high potential for growth in the future.
This new market report presents a comprehensive study of the entire United States non-invasive prenatal testing market. The report offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the United States’ non-invasive prenatal testing market. The report also provides up–to–date historical market size data for the period 2015 – 2020 and an illustrative forecast to 2028 covering key market aspects like market value and volume for non-invasive prenatal testing in the United States.
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/custom-research-services-providing-focused-comprehensive-tailored-research/
This Comprehensive Market Research Report Provides:
- To Analyse the Historical Growth in the Market Size of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market from 2015 to 2020.
- To Estimate and Forecast the Market Size of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market from 2021 to 2028 and Growth Rate until 2028.
- The Market Size of the United States Average Risk Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Seven Years Forecast
- The Market Size of the United States High-Risk Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Seven Years Forecast
- Evaluates the Number of NIPT Tests Performed in the United States with Seven Years Forecast
- Studies the United States Number of Average Risk NIPT Tests Performed with Seven Years Forecast
- Examines the United States Number of High-Risk NIPT Tests Performed with Seven Years Forecast
- Assessment of Market Potential and Opportunities for this Innovation-Driven United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Seven Years Forecast
- Insights into the United States Average and High-Risk Potential NIPT Tests Market with Seven Years Forecast
- Meticulously Assesses the Overall United States Potential Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Volume and Future Trends
- Analyses of the United States Average and High-Risk Potential Number of Tests Performed with Seven Years Forecast
- Detailed Insights into the Regulatory Framework of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- Features Reimbursement Patterns of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- Tracks Competitive Developments, Approaches, Recent Industry Developments, Mergers & Acquisitions, Collaboration Deals, Partnership Deals, Distribution, Exclusive, and Licensing Agreement
- A Comprehensive List of the Key Players Along with the Analysis of their Current NIPT Test Portfolios, Business Overview, and Recent Development
The Leading Companies for the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market are Listed Below:
- Quest Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics
- Yourgene Health
- Invitae Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Ariosa Diagnostics (Roche)
- Integrated Genetics (LabCorp)
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the current scenario of the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the total market size and forecast (until 2028) for the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- How has the potential market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How many NIPT tests being performed in the U.S. during 2015 – 2028?
- What is the market size of the average risk NIPT tests in the United States?
- What is the market size of the high-risk NIPT tests in the United States?
- What are the key marketed NIPT tests available in the United States?
- What are the major drivers of the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major inhibitors of the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the reimbursement pattern in the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the regulatory framework in the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major deals and agreement happenings in the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- Who are the top market players? What are their happenings, current developments, and scenarios?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
For More Information@ https://dpiresearch.com/u-s-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market-21/
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Head of Business Development
DPI Research | Web: https://dpiresearch.com
Direct Line: +91-766-764-8693
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.