The research report on the NIPT Test Market, released by DPI Research, offers a comprehensive analysis of the US industry. The report provides valuable insights into the market’s size, share, and industry trends, along with a detailed breakdown of products and services. It presents key statistics regarding the market’s status, growth factors, and upcoming trends. The report also discusses the potential industrial opportunities and growth scenarios for the NIPT Test industry from 2023 to 2031. Furthermore, the report forecasts innovative applications of the market based on these estimations. In addition, it includes company profiles with parameters such as a company overview, business strategies, SWOT analysis, and recent developments.
Click Here to Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://dpiresearch.com/reports/united-states-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-2023/
The non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market in the United States is expected to reach USD 2,653 million by 2031. The market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 13% in the forecast period.
The growth of the market depends on several factors, including the increase in the incidence of chromosomal aneuploidies in fetuses, the progress of advanced non-invasive prenatal testing products, the increasing acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing, the growing focus on reimbursement for non-invasive prenatal testing, the rising preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods, and the ACOG guidelines recommending NIPT for all pregnancies regardless of risk.
The report on the non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market in the United States is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand, market size, insights, forecasts, and trends in the non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market in the United States during 2019 – 2031. Furthermore, the report includes historic market data from 2019 to 2022 and forecast until 2031.
This Well-Versed and Comprehensive United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market Research Report 2023 is Divided into 14 Chapters:
- Chapter 1 contains a brief description of the market under study
- Chapter 2 describes the research methodology of the study
- Chapter 3 identifies key trends and prospects for the U.S. non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market and draws key conclusions
- Chapter 4 analysis of average risk and high-risk non–invasive prenatal testing volume (number of tests performed) and projection through 2031
- Chapter 5 evaluates the potential number of NIPT tests performed in the United States with eight years forecast
- Chapter 6 discusses the market scenario for non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) in the United States in terms of historical market values and projections through 2031
- Chapter 7 assessment of market potential and opportunities for this innovation-driven united states non–invasive prenatal testing market with eight years forecast
- Chapter 8 highlights key market dynamics in the U.S. NIPT tests market, including factors driving the market, prevailing barriers, potential opportunities, and future trends. This section also includes an analysis of the impact of the driving and restraining factors
- Chapter 9 includes a comprehensive analysis of 7 non–invasive prenatal testing comparative analysis
- Chapter 10 characteristics of reimbursement structures in the non–invasive prenatal testing market in the United States
- Chapter 11 detailed insights into the regulatory framework of the U.S. non–invasive prenatal testing market
- Chapter 12 tracks competitive developments, approaches, recent industry developments, and mergers and acquisitions, collaboration, venture capital investment, distribution, exclusivity, partnership and licensing agreements.
- Chapter 13 provides the industry landscape and detailed profiles of key companies operating in the non–invasive prenatal testing market in the United States. The companies have been profiled based on their key facts, business description, products and services, current NIPT test portfolio, and key developments.
- Chapter 14 i.e. the appendix contains a brief overview of the company, a glossary, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
Key Players in the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market are Listed Below:
- Illumina, Inc.
- Natera, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Yourgene Health
- Invitae Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Ariosa Diagnostics (Roche)
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings(Labcorp)
The Most Important Questions are Answered in this Current 2023 Report:
- What is the current scenario of the non-invasive prenatal testing market in the United States?
- What is the total market size for non-invasive prenatal testing in the United States and what are the projections (through 2031) for this market?
- How large is the market for noninvasive prenatal testing in the United States?
- Which is the top non-invasive prenatal test available in the united states?
- How has the potential market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How many NIPT tests are being performed in the united states during 2019 – 2031?
- What is the market size of the average risk NIPT tests in the united states?
- What is the market size of the high-risk NIPT tests in the united states?
- What are the key marketed NIPT tests available in the united states?
- What are the major drivers of the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major inhibitors of the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the reimbursement pattern in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the regulatory framework in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major deals and agreement happenings in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What companies offer NIPT tests in the united states?
- Who are the top market players? What are their happenings, current developments, and scenarios?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry
Buy the Latest Version of the Report Available Now @ https://dpiresearch.com/reports/united-states-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-2023/
Telephone: +91 7667648693