U.S. Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the United States market for non invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) estimated at US$ 788 million in the year 2021, is expected to reach a revised market size of US$ 2,557 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% over the period 2021 – 2030.
Download Free Report Sample: https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report/
The Prominent Factors that are Expected to Contribute to the Growth of the United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market During the Forecast Period:
- increase in incidences of chromosomal aneuploidies among fetus
- progress of advanced non-invasive prenatal testing products
- rising adoption regarding non-invasive prenatal testing
- growing focus on reimbursement for non-invasive prenatal testing
- increasing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods
- ACOG guidelines recommend NIPT for all pregnancies regardless of risk
After conducting thorough research on the historical and current growth parameters, the growth prospects of the United States non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market are obtained with maximum precision.
This new 2022 market report provides a holistic analysis of the entire United States non-invasive prenatal testing market. The report offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the United States’ non-invasive prenatal testing market. The report also provides up–to–date historical market size data for the period 2018 – 2021 and an illustrative forecast to 2030 covering key market aspects like market value and volume for non-invasive prenatal testing in the United States.
The report also includes the latest insights on comparative test analysis by companies. The following points are covered in the comparative test analysis: technology, fetal fraction, starting week, twin, sex chromosome aneuploidy, gender, deletion/duplication, triploidy, turnaround time, egg donor, accuracy, and many more.
Additionally, this up-to-date report describes the latest features reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory framework of the United States non–invasive prenatal testing market.
The report also tracks and analyses competitive developments, including collaboration deals, mergers & acquisitions, venture capital investment, distribution, exclusive and licensing agreements, and partnerships deals.
The report also covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/custom-research-services-providing-focused-comprehensive-tailored-research/
The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis, thoroughly integrating different models.
This Newest and Comprehensive the United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Research Report 2022 Delivers:
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- The report includes a Detailed and Extensive Market Overview with Key Analyst Insights
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- To Analyse the Historical Growth in the Market Size of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market from 2018 to 2021
- To Estimate and Forecast the Market Size of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market from 2022 to 2030 and Growth Rate until 2030
- The Market Size of the United States Average Risk Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Eight Years Forecast
- The Market Size of the United States High-Risk Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Eight Years Forecast
- Evaluates the Number of NIPT Tests Performed in the United States with Eight Years Forecast
- Studies the United States Number of Average Risk NIPT Tests Performed with Eight Years Forecast
- Examines the United States Number of High-Risk NIPT Tests Performed with Eight Years Forecast
- Assessment of Market Potential and Opportunities for this Innovation-Driven United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market with Eight Years Forecast
- Insights into the United States Average and High-Risk Potential NIPT Tests Market with Eight Years Forecast
- Meticulously Assesses the Overall United States Potential Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Volume and Future Trends
- Analyses of the United States Average and High-Risk Potential Number of Tests Performed with Eight Years Forecast
- Detailed Insights into the Regulatory Framework of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- Features Reimbursement Patterns of the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- Tracks Competitive Developments, Approaches, Recent Industry Developments, Mergers & Acquisitions, Collaboration Deals, Partnership Deals, Distribution, Exclusive, and Licensing Agreement
- Extensive Profiles and Recent Developments of 12 Market Players.
The Key Market Players for the United States Non–Invasive Prenatal Testing Market are Listed Below:
- Illumina, Inc.
- Natera, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Yourgene Health
- Invitae Corporation
- Agilent Technologies
- Ariosa Diagnostics (Roche)
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the current scenario of the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the total market size and forecast (until 2030) for the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- How big is the united states NIPT tests market?
- Which is the best non-invasive prenatal test?
- How has the potential market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How many NIPT tests are being performed in the united states during 2018 – 2030?
- What is the market size of the average risk NIPT tests in the united states?
- What is the market size of the high-risk NIPT tests in the united states?
- What are the key marketed NIPT tests available in the united states?
- What are the major drivers of the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major inhibitors of the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the reimbursement pattern in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What is the regulatory framework in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What are the major deals and agreement happenings in the united states non–invasive prenatal testing market?
- What companies offer NIPT tests in the united states?
- Who are the top market players? What are their happenings, current developments, and scenarios?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
For More Information@ https://dpiresearch.com/us-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-nipt-2022-2030/
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Head of Business Development
DPI Research | Web: https://dpiresearch.com
Direct Line: +91-766-764-8693
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.