India Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) tourism market is expected to reach US$ 9 Billion by 2025.
“India Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market Report: Country Outlook, Analysis, Size, Share and Forecast 2018 – 2025” offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for India Outbound MICE tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to India outbound MICE travelers flow, revenue and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the India outbound MICE tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses a country-focused analysis to explore India outbound MICE tourism market.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 15 countries. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of India Outbound MICE tourism market.
The countries included in this report are Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Mauritius, Macau, South Korea, New Zealand, Indonesia, United States, Oman, Turkey, Taiwan
South Africa, Australia, and Other Countries
- India is poised to be the world’s fastest-growing outbound MICE tourism market
- India outbound tourism market is expected to exceed US$ 45 Billion by 2025
- India to generate more than 2 Million outbound MICE tourists by 2020
- India is the largest source market for Dubai and Singapore MICE Industry
- Indian MICE travelers likely to become major spenders in the United States and Dubai
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Market Size & Analysis: India Outbound Travelers Visitation& Spending (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Market Size & Analysis: India Outbound MICE Travelers Visitation & Spending (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Outbound MICE Travelers Visitation & Spending Share & Y-o-Y Growth (%) (2012 – 2025)
- India MICE Travelers Visitation to Major 15 Countries & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India MICE Travelers Spending to Major 15 Countries & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Identification of Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the India Outbound MICE Tourism Market
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
More Information @ https://dpiresearch.com/reports/india-outbound-mice-tourism-market/
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.