India Inbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism market to touch US$ 5 Billion by 2025.
“India Inbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market Report: Country Outlook, Analysis, Size, Share and Forecast 2018 – 2025” offers the most up–to–date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for India Inbound MICE tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to India Inbound MICE travelers arrival, revenue, and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the India Inbound MICE tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses a country-focused analysis to explore India Inbound MICE tourism market.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 16 countries. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of India Inbound MICE tourism market.
The countries included in this report are United States, United Kingdom, UAE, Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, France, China, Japan, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Russia Federation, Philippines, and other countries
- India inbound tourism market is expected to exceed US$ 38 Billion by 2025
- India is emerging as the fastest growing inbound MICE tourism market
- India will attract more than 1.4 Million MICE travelers by 2018
- The United States and China will become the most popular MICE travelers nation by 2025
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Market Size & Analysis: India Inbound Travelers Visitation & Spending (2012 – 2025)
- India Inbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Inbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Market Size & Analysis: India Inbound MICE Travelers Visitation & Spending (2012 – 2025)
- India InboundMICE Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Inbound MICE Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- India Inbound MICE Travelers Visitation & Spending Share & Y-o-Y Growth (%) (2012 – 2025)
- Major 16 Countries MICE Travelers Visitation in India& Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Major 16 Countries MICE Travelers Spending in India& Forecast (2012 – 2025)
- Identification of Key Market Drivers and Inhibitors of the India Inbound MICE Tourism Market
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
More Information @ https://dpiresearch.com/reports/india-outbound-meetings-incentives-conferences-and-exhibitions-mice-tourism-market/
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.